“Self-Funding Funnels recover advertising costs and increase enrolments enabling schools to scale rapidly without additional ad-spend!”
The video below shows how self-funding funnels work using Teachable
This course will teach you:
* How to make marketing and advertising your school self-funding.
* Sell more courses through smart course structuring!
* Massively Increase student enrolments at no additional cost.
* See a self-funding funnel being built in real-time using Teachable.
* Email automations to automatically up-sell selected students.
* Features Teachable school demonstrating self-funding in 24 hours and 50 course sales in 1 week!
Nik Maguire - CEO Reachable Agency
This course is created by best selling author of Beyond PPC, Nik Maguire. He is a digital marketing veteran and founder of Reachable Agency which helps course creators to generate more sales through digital marketing.
Sometimes called self-liquidating funnels, self-funding funnels are a digital marketing strategy where new students are acquired through paid advertising (usually on social media) and the cost of advertising is automatically recovered (or exceeded) through tactical sales.
This significantly increases new enrolments for the school and builds qualified email lists for future up-selling.
In this STEP by STEP tutorial, best selling author and digital marketing veteran Nik Maguire will walk you through each stage of building a self-funding funnel for your Teachable school.
This step by step course builds a LIVE and PUBLISHED self-funding funnel for a new Teachable school in the fitness sector.
Watch as the self-funding funnel generates new course sales within 24 hours.
Then see after 1 week that this self-funding-funnel has generated 50 new course sales and paid for all the advertising.
Every element of this funnel build is narrated AS IT IS BEING BUILT IN REAL TIME and includes:
* The funnel strategy - Lead Magnet, Trip Wire + Bump
* Teachable sales page optimisation and sales copy improvements
* Facebook audience and campaign creation which is integrated into Teachable
* Customer journey from Wordpress website to Teachable (alternative funnel)
* Email automation solution (Mailchimp) for up-selling students that didn't buy straight away
* Results from day 1 with 50 course sales in one week covering all advertising costs (self-funding)
* Easily replicate on your own Teachable school
Ask Pat Episode 1101 - Reachable Client
"Nik Maguire the CEO, is a wizard. I have not been able to stump him yet with a digital marketing question."
See what is inside this course:
- Creating an audience in Facebook Part 1 - Leveraging existing databases (5:23)
- Creating an audience in Facebook Part 2 - When you have no data and how to expand small databases to build new audiences of exactly the right students (11:23)
- Facebook campaign creation & optimization specifically for SELLING Teachable courses (14:47)
- Concept introduction and important principles (1:19)
- 2 routes new customers come to you and how you can integrate them both into Mailchimp (4:50)
- Issues to overcome and simplify when dealing with Facebook traffic (2:35)
- Quick introduction to important tools for the website journey (1:13)
- Mailchimp introduction and one (inelegant) option for quick website integration (5:07)
- Mailchimp integration - alternative elegant version (5:06)
- Wordpress / Mailchimp responsive modes for mobile and tablets (2:26)
- Tripwire Introduction and smooth frictionless user journey to increase signups and automate the sales process (7:46)
- Email best practice to ensure maximum lead magnet to trip wire conversions (7:05)
- Automate student enrolment (5:44)
- Recap and overview of this critical stage on how to generate sales (1:50)
- Rationalising the sales pages for all user journeys (7:59)
- New Lecture
- Instant sales page improvements (4:16)
- Creating the main component of the sales page (12:31)
- Creating the main component of the sales page - Part 2 with final example (7:48)
- Formatting the sales page for maximum tripwire conversions for self-funding funnels (9:01)
- Reducing dropped carts by improving checkout and identifying buyers from none buyers (8:26)
- The one copywriting secret every sales page needs to increase conversions (3:44)
- Bringing the email elements together to retarget sales conversions with course tagging (5:52)